Taser Pulse Plus with Laser
- TASER Self-Defense x Noonlight mobile integration:Noonlight dispatches law enforcement to the user’s location immediately if the trigger is pulled, using real-time GPS tracking provided through the Noonlight mobile application.
- Stay connected: As long as the Pulse+ device is within range of your mobile phone, it will be connected - even if the safety is in the on position.
- Optimized self-defense range – 15-foot shooting distance, ideal for most defensive situations
- Powerful protection ensures a Safe Escape – 30-second muscular over-ride gives you time to get away, and Taser will replace your device free of charge with a police report.
- Comfortable to carry and use– Shaved safeties and angled sights make the Pulse ergonomic to carry and draw
- Fast on target– Built-in LASER helps you aim quickly
- Effective up close – Contact stun capabilities help at close range or in the event of a missed shot
- Easy to maintain – Battery indicator ensures you know your tool will work when you need it
- Legal to own, legal to carry– No license needed in most states
- One TASER Pulse
- Two live cartridges
- Lithium battery
- Conductive practice target
Mobile Requirements:iOS app supports iOS 8+ and Android app supports API level 19+ (Android 4.4 KitKat)
Here is a video of how to use a Taser in a parking lot situation. Remember that if you leave it on the ground, you get a copy of the police report about the incident and you can get a free Taser back from the manufacturer.